No time no time no time!
Regardless, the Time Has Come for the Zuma / Thunder Moon Meander.
See you there!
Phone in comments to 310.210.3347, meil 'em to the postal address skillfully concealed elsewhere on this page,
or email 'em to firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Origin of the term "Dead Ringer"" by anonymous
- "Origin of the phrase "OK"" by anonymous
- "Anonymous" by Anonymous from The Book of Epitaphs by W. H. Howe
- "On Owen Moore" by Anonymous from The Book of Epitaphs by W. H. Howe
- "From New Jersey" by Anonymous from The Book of Epitaphs by W. H. Howe
- "Impenetrable and Blunt" by Ani Cole
- "Conscience" by Italo Calveno from Numbers in the Dark
- "The Man Who Shouted Teresa" by Italo Calveno from Numbers in the Dark
- excerpts from Rubaiyat by Omar Khayyam from a collection by Edward Fitzgerald, Translator
- "'Eval' being Zapped by Yahoo!" by News-Item
- excerpts from Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami
- excerpts from From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Koenigsberg
- "Penguin Joke" by anonymous
- "57 Clowns Joke" by anonymous
- "Snappy Comeback School/Clown Joke" by anonymous
All misspellings, misattributions, omissions or errors in naming should be construed as Acts of God, directed through yours truly
(for reasons at which we as mere mortals may only guess...)